Sunday, July 1, 2012

At the Art gallery...




Maybe I should have titled this post : "what to do with a 3 part picture frame"...
I had these lovely prints of  a couple of works by Frederick Dielman. The one with the cat is titled "The Widow" and the dog is "Uncle Toby". Very kitsch indeed! 
Now, I don't mean any disrespect to the artist but I just couldn't help myself. My excuse is that I just had to make a little drawing to accompany them.


En la Galeria de Arte.

Tal vez a este post le tendría que haber puesto el título: "que hacer con un marco con 3 divisiones"...
Tenía unas postales de un par de obras del artista Frederick Dielman. La del gato se titula "La Viuda" y la del perro es "Tio Toby". Muy Kitsch por cierto!
No era mi intención faltarle el respeto al artista pero no me pude resistir. Mi excusa es que tenía que hacer un dibujo para acompañarlos.



No comments:

Post a Comment