Friday, May 18, 2012

Doodles and Roses.


I don't know what is it with bunnies lately. For I don't know what reason I find myself sketching them more and more. Anyway, I started this one afternoon while I was waiting for the cable guy. Well, lets just say he took his time to arrive... But what a great opportunity to practice some typography! I sketched out the letters and as I start to ink, I get this mental image of a tough looking, leather wearing, tattooed bunny jumped into my head. Well I ended up loving this bunny guy. I'll definitely polish this idea in a near future, maybe add a bike or something.

Un dibujito y algunas rosas.
No se que me pasa con los conejos últimamente. No se porque razón cada vez los dibujo con más frecuencia. Bueno, este lo empece una tarde mientras esperaba a que llegara el técnico del cable. La verdad es que se tomo su tiempo...¡Pero que buena oportunidad de practicar algo de tipografía! Hice el bosquejo de las letras y cuando comienzo con el entintado, me viene esta imagen mental de un conejo fortachón, vestido en cuero y tatuado. Bueno, les cuento que me encantó esta idea. la voy a pulir en un futuro cercano, tal vez le dibuje una moto-bici o algo por el estilo.





And for last, a bit of my garden and a few of the last miniature roses of the season. Winter is going to be here soon.

Y por ultimo, un trocito de mi jardín y algunas de las ultimas rosas miniaturas de la temporada. Ya se esta acercando el invierno.






No comments:

Post a Comment